- To safeguard and protect healthy relationships between cats and their owners by promoting responsible pet ownership to individuals, Clubs, Companies, Local and National Government.
- To encourage and promote responsible breeding practices to our members through both education and our Code of Ethics.
- To establish and maintain a Registry of cats and pedigrees cats including the classification of breeds.
- To provide efficient and accurate professional service to our Members and the wider public if appropriate, in a friendly and respectful manner via quality innovative and efficient administration.
- To promote, conduct and attend the exhibition and showing of pedigree and non-pedigree cats under our show rules and regulations .
- To conduct a professional and educational judge’s course.